Thursday, November 5, 2009

Trey is coming:-)

Hi Everyone!  Well, we're pretty sure I'm in early labor now.  I've been up since 4:30am.  I was having contractions every 10 minutes and then every 5 minutes since 8am.  We had a doctors appointment at 10ish.  Since then the contractions are still 5 mins apart but definitely getting stronger, longer and more painful... but I'm doing okay as long as this dog leaves me alone (he just wants to sit on my lap and that's definitely NOT comfortable right now;-).  I'm home now and resting and waiting!

The doctor said the baby is healthy and strong.  Also, good news that I do not have any blood pressure problems... results came back normal:-)  I had some bloody show (sorry if again this is too much info for ya;-)) early this morning and the doctor said I am now 2 cm dilated.  She did a membrane stretch and sweep to get things going even more (it worked I think... I'm feeing the results now with these stronger and longer contractions every 5 mins).  We are scheduled to be induced at 5am on Monday morning, however the doctor said she thinks we'll be in at the hospital in the next 48 hrs on our own!  So it seems Trey is on his way... we will see.  I can't imagine these contractions are fake;-)

So be praying for us!  We'd love to have this little guy in are arms as soon as possible:-)

1 comment: