Thursday, November 5, 2009

Some hospital pics and update--by Pj

 We were very happy to be admitted to triage at roughly 3:30




 Contractions getting really really really bad about 4:00pm



 We were moved to labor and delivery at roughly 4:30...Here is Katie and the girls after the epidural...WOOHOO




And to top off the great medication, a popsicle:)



Things are progessing a little slower than we had hoped now.  The doctor broke the water about an hour or so ago and we are expecting him to come back in shortly to see how we have progessed.

Everyone keep praying for us.  We have a ton of family here in support and me and Katie are in very good spirits--not that I have anything to be in bad spirits about right now.

Shalom,

Pj

4 comments:

  1. Update...the nurse just came in and we are at 7 centimeters!!!!! WOOHOO...Baby Trey is on the way!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope he's here soon, we can't wait to meet you Trey!

    ReplyDelete
  3. He'll be in your arms soon!! Love love to you!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You crack me up - we are two of a kind! I was constantly updating FB while I was in labor, and here you are commenting on Pj's blog entries. I love it.

    Praying that God has already given you a safe delivery and that you are holding your precious baby boy!!!

    ReplyDelete