Monday, November 2, 2009

Stubborn Trey!

Hi Friends and Family!  No baby still:-(  Trey is very stubborn... so I guess he takes after both of us... and he's late... so he takes after me in that regard!

We had a drs appointment today and were told I am 1 1/2 cm dilated and still 80% effaced.  He's still pretty high up and the doctor thinks he's only 7lb and 12oz at this point.  I did lose my mucous plug on Sunday morning, so that is progress.  Also the dr did a membrane sweep today to try to get things going (sorry if all of this is too much information for any of you;-)).  The doctor seems to think we are only 40 days and 4 days, so that is good.  We are scheduled to go back on Thursday and, if he hasn't come by then, we will schedule to be induced sometime over the weekend (probably Saturday if we have the choice).  I'm hoping he'll come on his own before then though... tonight is a full moon so you never know;-)!

The only bad thing is that my blood pressure, which has been super low the whole pregnancy, was very high this week suddenly.  They made me lie on my left side for a while and then retook it.  It was still high, though it had come down some.  And since I've been having bad headaches over the weekend and felt a little nauseous they are going to have me do some testing tomorrow make sure everything is okay.

So that's the latest!  I guess, on the bright side, at the very latest Trey will most definitely be here by next weekend:-)  We're VERY ready for him!  Keep checking the blog for updates:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment