Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Ethan Is Happy Where He Is!

Just got back from my 40 week appointment... well almost... my due date is tomorrow.  No news!  I was not surprised of course.  The doctor was though... so much so that she did a sonogram just to make sure he was still head down since he's still pretty high up (oddly enough even though I and others thought I had "dropped" this week).  He's still head down though, thankfully!  Everything else still looks good... weight gain has pretty much stopped at the right spot, blood pressure is perfect, I feel fine other than getting contractions every evening for a few hours (clearly they are not real because they aren't doing anything).  He's still very active and likes to kick me till I'm sure that his foot will pop through my skin.  Next week, if I make it that long, I meet with Dr. Simmonds, head of the practice, he I like very much and trust completely.  We will do a stress test and also determine whether or not to induce.  It'll depend on Ethan's size and how's he's doing of course, but I'm hoping to let him come on his own.  We will see though!


Here is my 40 week belly shot!  Here's hoping it's the last one.... again;-)

1 comment:

  1. How awesome that you're going to have two boys!! I love this picture and your expression =) Keep us posted on babys arrival!!

    ReplyDelete