Thursday, September 8, 2011

Ethan is Coming Tomorrow!

Its been a crazy day... and in the end we discovered that I'm going to the hospital tonight to start the process of being induced.  Which means Ethan will be here sometime tomorrow!

I had a really rough night last night and didn't sleep at all due to sinus pain and so this morning I went to the doctor to see if I had a sinus infection and to get some meds for it.  Well, turns out a have a sinus infection for sure, but while I was there they took my blood pressure and it was pretty high.  They did it a few times and it kept going higher so they sent me over to my OB/GYN to get checked out.  It was high for them too so we decided it would be better to get induced rather than risk me getting sick.  So they did a sonogram and while Ethan is happy and healthy, the amniotic fluid is kind of low.  So in the end, it was a good thing I had that doctor's appointment this morning.  It wouldn't have been good to wait till next week!  So we're at home right now getting packed and of course I did the dishes and finished folding the laundry, lol.  Then we're headed over to say goodnight to Trey who is at Nana and PopPop's and grab my last food before they don't let me eat anymore;-)  Pj will be updating this I'm sure... but probably not till the morning.  They aren't going to start the pitocin till sometime in the morning... so sometime tomorrow Ethan will be here:-)  Please pray for a safe and fast delivery!

No comments:

Post a Comment