Wednesday, August 17, 2011

1 Cm Down... 9 More to Go;-)

Just had a regular drs checkup and was so happy that it was completely positive... no problems, no worries, nothing!  I needed that like you wouldn't believe after the past weeks.  I found out that I'm 1 cm dilated... which is nothing of course but every little bit is encouraging.  Other than that, there aren't any signs yet that labor is coming.  Ethan is head down again and most likely to stay that way from now on, but he hasn't dropped yet.  But the doctor told me that after your first, everything tends to happen fast right before delivery rather than weeks before and then waiting.

And good news... I'm not on partial bedrest anymore since I've had no problems since I came home from the hospital!

FYI -- tomorrow I'm 37 weeks... aka. full term baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment