Tuesday, October 20, 2009

No baby yet....

Hi Everyone!  I figured I would update you all.  No baby yet!  We're 39 weeks today... so next Tuesday is our due date.  It's been a rough couple of days though.  I'm constantly having Braxton Hicks... either with pain/cramping or without... but usually with.  I didn't have hardly any heartburn throughout my whole pregnancy until now.  Thankfully Pj was so sweet and went out last night to get me some medicine for that which seemed to help a bit!!  I feel like Trey's head is between my knees... so that's fun, lol.  It's been pretty much impossible to sleep the past few days, so I'm trying really hard to stay on the couch and nap during the day when I can... but if you know me you know that it's hard for me to stay still.  I'm trying though!  I did finally get a few hours of good sleep this morning... only to be woken up by the dog (in bed with me) throwing up all over the place.  So that was fun!  I suppose I might as well get used to gross stuff like that and being awoken from sleep constantly;-) 

I have another doctor appointment on Thursday so if Trey doesn't come before that I'm hoping that I'll find out we're really close!  We'll see:-) 

I'm really excited to meet Trey though!  It's been a long/fast 9 months and part of me still wonders how on earth a baby can fit in my stomach after holding my best friend's little newborn Ella the other day!! 

Also on a positive note, my cousin Christine was really sweet and took pregnancy photos of Pj and I (you know... those artsy ones).  She's really talented and they turned out great!  Once I can, I'll post them here for you to see:-)

Well, start praying Trey makes his appearance SOON!!!:-)  Any one want to vote on what day you think he's going to show up?  My vote is either tomorrow or Thursday... but we'll see.

1 comment:

  1. But by your due date you're already a few days "late" right?

    ReplyDelete