Friday, October 9, 2009

50% Effaced & Weight Predicted!

Hi All! Just a short update. We had our doctor's appointment this morning and all is well. I'm 50% effaced so far... we'll see what happens. The doctor said with first time babies you just never know... you can be effaced and dilated for a long time and nothing happens... or it can go really fast. So he said it could be today... or it could be 3 weeks from now!

He did say that he estimates that Trey is 6lbs and 2oz right now. Typically babies gain an ounce a day at this point I've heard, so if he's right then hopefully Trey will be just right and not to big as I'm fearing;-) But I'll love to pieces no matter what size he is... although if he is over 9lbs I will never let him forget it;-)

Today is my last day of work! I'm looking forward to resting a bit and getting the list bit of things in order. Autumn is the perfect time to do that... I'm so glad he's a fall baby:-)

1 comment:

  1. Yay! I am sure you are loving your time at home!

    Unfortunately doctors really have no clue how big babies are while they're still in utero...they told me Laird was 5 lbs 13 oz. on August 27, and when he was born on September 17 he was 5 lbs 15 oz. I seriously doubt that he only gained 2 oz in 3 weeks!

    Anyway, God knows what your body can handle. :) I cannot wait to see you and meet Trey!

    Oh, and I got the clothes back. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete