Thursday, October 15, 2009

The latest... 75% effaced and a little bit dilated!

Hi Everyone! Well had a drs appointment this morning and here is the latest... I'm 75% effaced and a little bit dilated. Trey was moving around like crazy that the nurse had trouble getting his heartbeat... which was higher than normal because he was so active;-) It was pretty funny!

And my best friend Chelsie is in labor with her little girl as I type this... pray that it goes quickly and smoothly for her! She was due yesterday... so pretty good timing (of course it is her second too;-)).

More next week... unless he comes before then;-)

2 comments:

  1. Very exciting!! Thanks for letting me know about Chelsie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Making progress.... He'll be here before you know it. I'm so excited for you!! :)

    ReplyDelete