Thursday, July 26, 2012

Ethan On The Move!

Ethan has been doing a great job learning how to scootch forwards this week.  He's SOOO close to crawling... I feel like any day now he'll figure it out.  I can't imagine its easy carrying all that weight around... but he'll figure it out soon.  In the meantime, to help with his frustration, we got him a walker and it was so adorable when I first put him in it today and he realized he could move around the room on his own... freedom!  He was laughing so hard... I am posting a cute video of it on Facebook if you want to see.  I sure hope he won't need it for long, but for the time during the day when I need to get stuff done I hope it helps out!

By the way, I checked and he has three teeth out on the top now (the front two and one on the side).  Still working on the other three!



No comments:

Post a Comment