Friday, January 27, 2012

Bath Buddies

Tonight I decided to save time by bathing the boys at the same time.  So Trey was in the tub and Ethan was in his infant tub on the floor of the bathroom.  It worked out pretty well... and there was double the water on the floor!  Anyways, I thought it might be fun to hold Ethan in the big tub with Trey to splash in the deeper water.  He loved it!  He was just kicking like crazy and Trey thought it was hilarious and started laughing... which made Ethan start laughing.... and pretty soon both of them were kicking and laughing at each other so hard their faces were turning red.  I wish I could have videotaped it... it was the cutest, funniest thing ever!!  Maybe we can get them to do that again some other night:-)

I love my boys:-)
















1 comment:

  1. Love the pictures! Looks like you are all having fun =)

    ReplyDelete