Friday, June 1, 2012

May Flew By Fast!

Each day is crazy in its own way, but on the whole May was not a really busy month for us... which was nice.  With the weather warming up, we've spent alot of mornings at the playground, walking up to Jimmie Cone for ice cream, or on the porch blowing bubbles and playing with Trey's water toy (for lack of a better word).  It's been fun! 

And over Memorial holiday weekend we spent a couple of days with Pj's parents at their beach home.  Pj had been working crazy hours (that's what happens at the beginning and end of the school year I suppose) so it was nice to see him for a bit;-)  It ended up being a little crazy because the morning after we had arrived Trey came down with a virus.  We had gotten the boys all ready for the beach which is a HUGE task with kids now and once we stepped foot on the beach, Trey threw up everywhere.  Poor little guy!  He had been so excited to go to the beach and see crabs (he has been reading a library book about crabs).  Next month I suppose!  But he got better fast and we had a fun rest of the weekend swimming in the pool, taking walks to get doughnuts in the morning, and enjoying being away from home.  And Pj gave me the best mother's day gift every... he watched the boys for 3 hrs so I could go to the beach myself.  It was awesome!  If I weren't still nursing... I would have stayed even longer:-)  And then the night we were leaving, Pj's parents watched the boys while we went out for dinner... we found the BEST bbq/seafood place ever.  I'm still dreaming about that beef brisket!!

So it was a fun trip!  Can't wait to go back in July for our two week vacation there:-)

I'll update more some other time... but here are some pics from this past month!
















No comments:

Post a Comment