Thursday, June 23, 2011

This will be a short post... but wanted to let everyone know that I had my sonogram yesterday and I no longer have placenta previa!  Yay!!!  In addition, I got to see Ethan again and he is adorable.  I don't have a scanner, but took a pic of the pic with my camera, so this is the best I can get for you right now.  His heartbeat is in the 130's still.  He moves around and kicks constantly.  Oh, he's in the head down position which is great since I can supposedly have a regular delivery now.  And he's very, very strong like his brother!



 The next two are looking straight down at the face... he's kind of tucked in there but you can see the mouth, head and eyes:-)


The sonogram did show some potential issues with Ethan having to do with his brain, heart and kidneys being on the large side and some veins in his heart that they couldn't see, but most likely everything is fine so we're trying not to worry to much about that.  So they are sending us to get a more detailed sonogram next week and to see a doctor who can help figure out if there are really any problems or not.  I should know next week or the week after once the results are in.

Here are some other cute recent pics of our first little boy!


No comments:

Post a Comment